VidaVibe is a fun inspirational volleyball brand for volleyball players. VidaVibe (formerly Pura Vida Volleyball) travels and sets up a store at large in-door volleyball tournaments. A super fun fast paced and positive work environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up a volleyball retail store inside convention centers
- Assist with running the operations of the volleyball retail store
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Exhibit outstanding customer service with a cheerful and helpful attitude by being friendly and listening attentively to customers
- Excellent communication and people skills who can handle a high volume, fast paced work environment.
- Assist with customer sales on a cash register
- Operate a manual heat press-printing machine
- Organized and Neat
- Ability to Focus and be Detail Oriented
- Work in Fast Pace Environment
- Energetic and Positive Attitude
- Responsible and Reliable
- Good Time Management
- Prefer completion of high school.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license.
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs (and occasionally, up to 55) from floor level to above shoulder height.
- Load and unload pallets in staging area
- Assist with picking up merchandise from local screen printer
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner, following instructions and giving attention to detail
|2022-2023 VidaVibe Volleyball Tournament Schedule|
|1||December 16-18: Wicked Good in Providence, RI|
|2||January 6-8: Smack Winterfest #1 in Hartford, CT|
|3||January 14-16: Smack Winterfest #2 in Hartford, CT|
|4||January 21-22: Smack Winterfest #3 in Hartford, CT|
|5||Feb 17-20: Spikefest in Providence, RI/Springfield, MA|
|6||Feb 22-26: NIKE Boston VB Festival #1|
|7||March 3-5: NIKE Boston VB Festival #2|
|8||March 21-April 2: Syracuse Smash|
|9||April 14-16: Rhode Island Rumble #1 in Providence, RI|
|10||April 22-23: Rhode Island Rumble #2 in Providence, RI|
|11||May 5-7: N. Atlantic Champs at Mohegan, CT|
$1,000 each tournament total compensation $11,000 (11 weekends, over 6 months). All expenses are covered included lodging, food, and gas.