by Hope Elizabeth Dutton | November 25, 2021
Sometimes you have to take a look back before moving forward!
So as the holidays are fast upon us, Pura Vida Volleyball had a great time coming up with their top ten Holiday Gift Giving Guides for the volleyball Lover, Player, and Mom. If you haven’t seen them, check them out!
Yet, even amidst the hustle and bustle, we would be remiss if we didn’t slow down to share another list! One that highlights a handful of things to be grateful for this past year…and a couple of quotes that help keep our gratitude from a southern latitude aligned!
None of them are in any particular order but are simply things we feel are essential to share with our Pura Vida Volleyball family.
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” - William Arthur Ward
…and here at Pura Vida Volleyball, we want to give that gift of expression! We wish to express our gratitude every day…so here we go…
• We are grateful for our online community, and all of those who come by our booths at tournaments! We would not be where we are today if it wasn’t for your continued support and we want to say, “THANK YOU!”
• We are grateful to have hit nearly 10,000 followers on our Instagram account, and let’s be honest, in the world of social media - that’s a big deal! If you aren’t currently following us, please click the link and follow us NOW!
• We are grateful for our “team” - founder Jenn, her trusty sidekicks Mariah, John, Becca (love family), Meghan (behind the scenes), blogger Hope and all the other people in our lives that make our business what it is and lend a face to the name! These are just a few of the people who show up for Pura Vida Volleyball on the regular. Let’s face it, a strong team makes all the difference when running this amazing company and we have built just that!
• As Pura Vida Volleyball feels strongly about giving back to our communities, we are grateful for this thought…"We all want to live a happy life, so we have to learn to live together in trust and mutual respect. We do have differences of race, nationality, religious faith and so on, but these differences are secondary in comparison to our equality in being human." - Dalai Lama. It is important to us to take on a humanitarian role and share our passion. We are grateful to have this platform and like minded thinkers!
• Last but certainly not least, we are eternally grateful for the warmth, love and support of our family, friends and loved ones - near and far - because with out them (and all of YOU) Pura Vida Volleyball would not be CELEBRATING its TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY this coming year! We are thrilled for things to come and excited for BIG CHANGES in our future. All of which are huge milestones in any business!
So, as we continue our path into the holidays and beyond…we hope to continue with our Pura Vida Volleyball vibes of kind thoughts, mindful words, and gracious gestures...and super amazing products that we LOVE sharing with YOU!
Above all else, go in love and show your gratitude to the people in your world because at the end of the day we all want a happy life and we are equal in being human.
Be inspired to live life and happy holidays from PURA VIDA VOLLEYBALL!